Microdust Pro is a rugged, hand-held, data logging instrument for the real-time detection of airborne dusts, fumes and aerosols. A quick, easy to use instrument, giving the user additional qualitative data which cannot be gained by gravimetric air sampling methods alone. This extremely versatile instrument can also be used with a range of accessories for static and size selective sampling applications.
Key Features :
- Real-time graphical display of dust levels for instant assessments
- Simple icon driven user interface for quick and easy dust measurements
- Unique removable sampling probe
- Rugged design for harsh environments
- Multi-language operation
- Unique on-site calibration insert
- Environmental enclosure available for boundary monitoring applications.
Industry Application :
- Risk assessments for dusts and aerosols
- Monitoring dust levels within the workplace
- Industrial process monitoring
- Testing air filtration efficiency
- Environmental dust assessments
- Boundary monitoring for construction and demolition.